EMERGENCY - 1800 102 9102
Helpline - 1800 102 9103
The state-of-the-art department empowered by a highly skilled team of trained ENT surgeons caters to deliver superior clinical outcomes in managing major ENT problems like advanced endoscopic sinus surgery, micro-ear surgery, cochlear implant, auditory brainstem implant, surgery for voice disorders (phonosurgery), sleep apnea surgery, and complex head & neck surgeries.
– S7 microscope from Zeiss offers apochromatic optics, bright illumination and an integrated SD camera
– Vario 700 microscope from Zeiss provides high end optics, xenon illumination and integrated video system for micro-ear surgeries and phonosurgery
– Pentero 900 microscope from Zeiss offers brilliant visualisation , razor-sharp video images in full HD quality touch screen, observational tube and excellent stereoscopic control for brainstem implants , neuro-otology and skull-base surgeries
– OPMI Pico microscope from Zeiss for performing simple outpatient procedures
An advanced endoscopy system from Karl Storz with high quality, superior performance through HD video camera and monitor for diagnosis and treatment of disorders of ear, nose, nasopharynx, oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, trachea and oesophagus.
A Microdebrider from Bien Air, which is a powered surgical tool that allows greater surgical precision and faster surgeries due to decreased bleeding and a better visualised surgical field primarily in sinus surgery and adenoidectomy.
An advanced coagulation system from ERBE uses a jet of ionised gas to coagulate tissue without coming in physical contact with surgical tissue providing rapid, effective and safe coagulation with excellent post-operative wound healing. It is used in surgeries of oral cavity, larynx, trachea and nose.
An ultrasonic aspirator, Excel Plus from Integra, offers exceptional control of soft tissue and fine bone dissection in close proximity to delicate anatomic structures, especially used in surgeries of oral cavity, oropharynx and larynx.
Latest generation audiometer from GSI to carry out Pure Tone Audiometry, Speech Audiometry and Impedance Audiometry for accurate assessment of hearing loss. In addition, we also have advanced audiological equipments to carry out OAE, BERA and ASSR, mainly used to detect accurate hearing loss in children
Array Speech Therapy
We provide comprehensive speech services as well as detailed diagnostic evaluation by trained specialists to offer speech and/or language intervention, cochlear implant and auditory rehabilitation.
– Assessment tools to diagnose different speech and language disorders like
hearing impairment, mental retardation, autism, learning disability, specific language impairment, aphasia dysarthria, apraxia, disphagia and therapy for the same
– Assessment and treatment for speech disorder like stuttering, articalation disorders
– Voice therapy for various voice disorders
– Auditory training after hearing aid fitting, CI, BAHA etc.